How can people help?
- 1 x three night stay in a reef view room including breakfast on Hamilton Island Great Barrier Reef Australia.
- 5 x couples massage packages from Sahsin Massage in Manly.
- 1 x 10 class pass from Inspire Yoga and Wellbeing in Dee Why.
- 1 x 1hr treatment from Total Physio Manly.
- 1 x 2hr Pamper package from Dee Why Therapeutic Centre.
- 1 x 3 visit package to Massey Family Chiropractic in Deewhy.
- 1 x $50 voucher voucher from Sunrise Cafe Warriewood beach.
- Bike computer/GPS
- Clip in pedals
- Cycling shoes and cycling apparel.
- Sat phone / spot tracker (for safety)
- Bike tools
- Touring bike
- Bike racks
- Waterproof panniers
- Lightweight camping gear
- Social Media
- Promotional materials
- My bike and jersey during the ride
You can also join me on any leg of my ride. I will be posting my route and estimated kilometres per day if you’re interested to join for any portion please get in touch at pushbikingformentalhealth@
Last but certainly not least you can help by supporting others in your community who may be experiencing mental illness by opening the lines of communitcation.
Together let’s speak up about mental health and help end the stigma one conversation at a time.